Fireworks Fantasy encourages all our customers to know about fireworks safety.
The National Council on Fireworks Safety advises:
1) Observe local laws and use good COMMON SENSE.
2) Purchase fireworks from a reliable source.
3) A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities.
4) Never give fireworks to young children.
5) Never point or throw fireworks at another person.
6) Use fireworks OUTDOORS in a clear area, away from buildings and vehicles.
7) Never carry fireworks in your pocket or shoot them in metal or glass containers.
8) Light one item at a time, then move back quickly.
9) Do not experiment with homemade fireworks.
10) FAA regulations prohibit the possession and transportation of fireworks in your checked or carry-on baggage.